· Sunday of the Passion / Palm Sunday -- April 9, 10:30 am
· Maundy Thursday Holy Eucharist -- April 13, 7:00 pm
· Good Friday Liturgy -- April 14, 7:00 pm
· Holy Saturday/Great Vigil of Easter -- April 15, 7:00 pm
· Sunday of the Resurrection / Easter Day -- April 16, 10:30 am; 9:00 am Easter breakfast in the Parish Hall
March 28, 2017
Worship With Us!
Our Services include music, with the organist, choir, and congregation contributing a "joyful sound!"
The Episcopal service uses a liturgy, or standard order of worship found in the Book of Common Prayer (BCP). These liturgies are used by Episcopalians world-wide, fostering a sense of community and continuity across distance and time.
We Celebrate Holy Communion at every service. Every baptized Christian is welcome and encouraged to come to the altar rail to receive the bread and/or wine of Communion or receive a blessing.
Learn With Us!
Adult Bible Study resumes
April 26 - June 28
Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm
This 10-week study of the book of James uses:Max Lucado's Book of James: Practical Wisdom from his “Life Lessons” series.
10:15 am September through May